Sunday, July 24, 2016

Can it be... Am I really here...

Yes you are not seeing things I am back to blogging after 2 hellish months.... but good news... I got my new computer! So that means better quality photos.... If I can work out the kinks. *Giggles*
But to what you really want the good stuff! And do I have a bunch of good stuff!

Gonna try something new! I am going to put up my photos and the ads for the items so you can see all the wonderful things the designers showcase as well.

Pose: I LOVE YOU <3 is a New Release from Something New Props N Poses. This adorable pose is only L$50. It includes the "I LOVE YOU" prop and poseball. Located at their awesome mainstore.

Outfit: Bubblegum Body in Pink from Black Haus. This sexy sheer strapless bodysuit is L$190 and is available in 3 colors (Pink, White and Purple). It includes appliers for Omega, Maitreya and Slink. You can find this and more at anyBODY - for applier lovers.


Lipstick: Glossy Colors Lips for CATWA in Option 3 from CNZ. There are 3 different packs (Colors, Fantasy and Naturals); the Colors and Fantasy are L$175 for 6 color options and the Naturals are L$99 for 3 color options. Found at the amazing Designer's Circle 135th Round (24 July 2016 - 6 August 2016)**take note these are only for CATWA Mesh Heads**

Rings: Boho Rings in Gold from Black Haus. These stunning rings are L$195 and available in 3 colors (Black, Gold and Silver). Includes rings for both hands. They can be found at The Secret Affair - July**take note these rings are Exclusively for Maitreya Hands**


I am wearing the Maitreya body (and the hands that come with it in the last photo). I have Slink hands and feet (in the first photo). I am wearing a CATWA mesh head (information to be put in a later blog). As always, a few items I do keep to myself as they make my look special and unique. My shape is custom. My skins, tattoos, eyes, piercings, etc, if not mentioned, can always be inquired on.

No comments:

Post a Comment