Monday, May 9, 2016

Japanese Spring Garden w/ Cherished Creations



So, when I was over at Cherished Creations checking things out, like the Jessica I showed you guys the other day, this little beauty caught my eye. The Asian inspired pattern prompted me to go off exploring and I found a lovely Japanese themed sim and garden. It, like the Tiara dress, is simply stunning, so of course I had to take a few photos.



While I'm wearing the Tiara in teal (cause we all know teal is my signature color), it comes in 12 different colors, with the 5 standard sizes, and fitmesh for the Hourglass and Physique. Normally this causes issues for my body because I pack a few extra curves. Hey! A girl's gotta eat! However, I was happily surprised when the small fit beautifully with no issues. YAY, more proof positive that Cherish knows what she's doing. Don't forget about the cute selfie pose when you wear the bag to unpack your new goodies. Take a photo ladies to show us what you're working with, because I guarantee the guys will be too busy looking at the curves revealed by the back of the dress and unable to operate the camera.





No comments:

Post a Comment