Friday, September 26, 2014

The Beachstore @ The Promenade

Today I have some fantastic things to share with you! The Beachstore has these adorable little Beach Huts in the Gacha at The Beachstore @ The Promenade. They are 50L a piece with no rares. They are either Girl-Girl or Boy-Girl PG animations. So I wantecd to showcase the animations and the beach hut plus I wanted some great photos. 
So I got my gorgeous sisserface/co-owner of Dirty Girl Dreamz/co-Owner of Dirty Little Girls Fashion Blog, MÖÕηiє ҨuαѕiмღÐღ (deka.teardrop), to pose for the Girl-Girl. And I got the sexy and talented Owner of 50 Shades of Graham, Graham Collinson, to pose and photograph the Boy-Girl. Graham is an amazing romantic erotic art photographer. You can see his astounding group of work at Graham Collinson's Flickr Page.
As I said I wanted to showcase many of the poses. And yes they are PG but can be very intense thru the eyes of photographers. So as a joint pairing you can see the full set of all pictures of the Beach Hut at Family Ties with Moonie and Demi @ Dirty Girl Dreamz Blog or Getting to Know You with Graham Collinson and Demi @ Dirty Girl Dreamz Blog or My Flickr






No comments:

Post a Comment