Friday, May 6, 2016

A Little Fantasy by Cherished Creations



So the other night I was introduced to a lovely lady named Cherish(cherishsky) and her store [CC] Cherished Creations. I fell in love immediately with both the woman and her creations and begged to be allowed to be a [CC] blogger. Fortunately for me, Cherish took pity on me and this shoot is the first of many to come!





The Jessica comes in 12 beautiful colors, many of them a gorgeous jewel tone, Fitmesh in 5 sizes, plus Venus, Freya, Isis, TMP, Physique, Hourglass and Maitreya, so you are bound to find the perfect fit! Personally, I felt drawn to a more fantasy feel while in the Jessica, but really you could wear it for a night out on the town with a handsome man at your side. Trust me, he won't be able to keep his eyes off of you, because the Jessica is designed to draw the gaze to all those yummy spots we women like to show off.


No comments:

Post a Comment