Monday, March 11, 2013

KNOCKERS!!!!!!!

I first found out about this store through the Big Boobie babes freebie group and let me tell you I LOVE IT!! she's has the cutest little pin up style retro outfits EVAAAA! MM board Letter Boards and free gifts to boot, quaint little store but I see big things for her future go check her stuff out promise you won't leave without buying something!!!
First up for ..::KnocKeRs::..  Is this cute little Dress which is a free gift for St. Patty's Day....

..::KnocKeRs::..ST Patty's Day Giftie

Up next are two of her newest outfits PsychoBilly Tee Outfit, which comes in blue/pink, melon/grn, grn/blue and shown below in pink/neon grn.. and her Gingham Vixen which comes in Red, black, yellow, green, pink, and Blue
..::KnocKeRs::.. PsychoBilly Tee Outfit(pink/neon grn) 100L each

..::Knockers::..Gingham Vixen shown in red 150L each
Last but not least the Make Up and nails and hair 

Nails called taste the Rainbow and lipstick is called Liptitude both by Poisoned Apples Available on MP, Eye shadow is called :Z.S: Punk EyeShadow
Hair from Lelutka called Hera makes the cutest 80's retro look
top Pic I'm wearing a new Hair from Wasabi Pills called Ivette available @ the WCF2 it's an exclusive one :) the hair in the gingham pic is from Truth and is called Sassy 2 Make up from Poisoned Apples called Smokey and Red Make-up 
Shape is all my own custom made by me hope this was informative if you have any suggestions for me please leave a comment or IM me in world :)

No comments:

Post a Comment