Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Que Bella! at The Kink Monthly Event!

That's right Que Bella is at the Kink Monthly Event! This round goes until December 21st. I always am a big fan of the event and am an even bigger fan of Que Bella!!

Full Edit

Darling~Black from Que Bella is $129L. It includes System Layers, Omega and TMP Appliers. It is available in 6 colors. 
Sakura [Blondes / Pink Bears] from Truth. This is a Gacha Item and is $50L a try. It includes rigged mesh hair, hair color HUD, bears (not shown) and sakura flowers (not shown). There are 8 single side and 8 double side availble.

 I wear the Belleza Freya body. I have both Slink hands and feet. As always a few items I do keep to myself as they make my looks special and unique. My shape is custom. My skin, Tattoos, eyes, piercings, etc, if not mentioned, can always be inquired on.

No comments:

Post a Comment