Thursday, October 9, 2014

CNZ @ The Promenade & Beauty Is Pain @ Freaky Fridays

I am proud to announce another new place I am blogging for CNZ. CNZ has some adorable clothes and amazing poses. The ones below are from one of their Gachas at The Promenade and are $75L each try.
You can find them at CNZ @ The Promenade.
Also, I had to include an adorable catsuit available at Freak Fridays from Beauty is Pain. 
You can find it at Beauty is Pain @ Freaky Fridays.
Also I want to thank my partner,  Ļσɠαи Õ'Ĺȼαяγ (caslan.strom), for posing in the couples poses with me.

The Leena-Loo Catsuit is available at Freaky Fridays for only $69L. Choice of 5 colors and comes with almost every major applier for boobs and butts and all system clothing layers. 
Also she has the Araignee Platforms (from my last post... not pictured here) on sale for $69L... remember those are SLINK mid feet only.
 Vintage Radio Love Pose 01 Rare
 Vintage Radio Love Pose 02 Rare
Vintage Radio Love Pose 03 Rare
I loved this pose so much I hd to show you a close up with full photoshop editing.
Vintage Radio Love Pose 03 Rare

 All the poses in the Gacha

No comments:

Post a Comment