Monday, April 6, 2015

My New Look with Seddy's Creations @ Quick Like a Bunny Cart Sale

Yes I have a new look... I have been fighting it for so long. I have been waioting for one particular mesh body's release... well I could not wait any longer... I bought the Maitreya. And I love it! So these are the first pictures of me with my mesh body. I use SLINK hands and feet with it. I prefer them over the ones from Maitreya. Which that is another thing... how wonderful is the new SLINK update?!?!?! I am loving that one. As always these photos are only cropped with no edit so you can see everything as it looks. I hope everyone enjoys!

Seddy's Creations New Mainstore is one of my favorite places and they are at the Quick Like a Bunny Cart Sale going from now until the 15th. 
You can hop over and get these great deals from Seddy's Creations @ Quick Like a Bunny Cart Sale.

SC Blue Crochet Knit Busty Mesh Halter Dress for L$99. There are 3 other styles available. All are Exclusive to the event. Included with dresses are:
7 sizes, and they are for bustier girls. Included is a fitmesh version and one for wider hips. I am wearing the fitted mesh version which works amazing for my big butt!

Exclusive Side Hunt Item:   L$2   Looking for a bunny
SC Exclusive Spring Meadows Slink Nail Set.. 8 different styles in the HUD.

An oldie but goodie! L$149. SC Deceit Pumps Light Blue. White and Pink also at the sale. Slink high feet only. Comes with rigged mesh pair and separate pair. 







No comments:

Post a Comment