Sunday, October 6, 2013

Pink Sugah @ Bewbapalooza Oct

Hey everyone sorry it's been a long time since our last post but Demi is without a computer and normally writes the post while I take the pics, she's the one who normally keeps my shit straight for me and I miss my sister very very much... Okay so with that said bare with my funky fashion post style cuz it's not the normal style.October is my favorite month of the year, I love the feel the colors, the smell, and most of I love Halloween (it's mah rl anniversary too) and this months Bewbapalooza is renamed Haunted Bewbapalooza, and it starts today Oct, 6th 2013. There is a new LM for it, same sim, slightly different location, http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Calista/73/189/21
in this post I'll be doing two out of 6 Dresses named Bella that Pink Sugah will have there, the dress comes in Black, Black Dotty, Red and Red Dotty, and it comes in two floral's Begonia and Roses


Bella Black Dotty


Bella Black


all my Facial piercings are from  Puncture
Chest Piercing: [ES] Chest surface piercing
eyes: IKON Lucid Eyes - Sapphire
eyelashes: *GA* Mesh
Nails: [Bamboo] Nails - Victorian Black Lace
Bracelets: (Dahlinks)Morrihgan Triple StrandPearl & Diamond Bracelets
Hair: . Liquence . - F2 in Natural Fades (worn with the Black Dress)
Hair: Magika [01] Mint (worn with the Black Dotty dress)
Make up: *pulcino* eyeshadows "sauce aurore" (from the rock attitude hunt) 
lips: [PF] Glossy Pout Lipsticks <Pinks>
you can't see my shoes but they are N-Core's Sublime in black
Skin: LAQ (I love it so much I haven't changed it in two years :P)
Shape all me all mine costumed by me
bewbs: Lolas! Tango Mirage

No comments:

Post a Comment